Coffee Science Certificate®
The Coffee Science Certificate® (CSC) is the industry’s first and only training program aimed at providing a greater technical understanding of overall coffee science. The program which extends across a wide range of disciplines is focused primarily on the science and chemistry of coffee from ‘bean to cup’.
The CSC program is composed of three levels of certification (CSC-1, CSC-2, CSC-3). Candidates who have successfully completed all three levels of certification become an official Certified Coffee Scientist™.
CSC Certification Tracks
Students/Instructor & Testimonials
Our next tentative dates for upcoming CSC seminars are as follows:
- October 12-13th, 2016 - Dubai, UAE
- June 6-8th, 2017 - Belforte, Italy - Nuova Simonelli
- August 28-30th, 2017 - Beijing, China
- October 3-5th, 2017 - Los Angeles, CA
- November 27 - December 2nd, 2017 - Hong Kong
- February 2018 (TBA) - Melbourne, Australia
For a complete description of upcoming seminars see our events page.
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, please Pre-Register (seating will be limited).