Coffee Science Certificate®
The Coffee Science Certificate® (CSC) is the industry’s first and only training program aimed at providing a greater technical understanding of overall coffee science. The program which extends across a wide range of disciplines is focused primarily on the science and chemistry of coffee from ‘bean to cup’.
The CSC program is composed of three levels of certification (CSC-1, CSC-2, CSC-3). Candidates who have successfully completed all three levels of certification become an official Certified Coffee Scientist™.
CSC Certification Tracks
Students/Instructor & Testimonials
Our next scheduled CSC seminar are listed below:
- March 6-8th, 2018 - Los Angeles, CA
- March 27-29th, 2018 - Melbourne, Australia
- July 3-5th - Belforte del Chienti, Italy (Simonelli Group)
- November 2018 - CSC-2: Italy (Simonelli Group)
Additional Information & Registration
- For more information visit our upcoming Schedule of Courses around the world.
- If you are interested in attending, we ask that you please Pre-Register so we can gauge the level of interest in that particular session.
- We will notify you of the event details as soon as we've confirmed our dates for that particular city/location.
Press & Media
- BeanScene (Feb 2018) - J.Rivera to host Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) seminar in Melbourne
- Nuova Simonelli (Jun 2017) - Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) hosted by Nuova Simonelli
- Global Coffee Review (Apr 2017) - Nuova Simonelli offers CSC Education Program
- Caravan Coffee (Feb 2014) - A Note from the Master: Coffee Science Certificate
- Daily Coffee News (Jan 2014) - Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) launches in North America