Coffee Science Certificate®
The Coffee Science Certificate® (CSC) is the industry’s first and only training program aimed at providing a greater technical understanding of overall coffee science. The program which extends across a wide range of disciplines is focused primarily on the science and chemistry of coffee from ‘bean to cup’.
The CSC program is composed of three levels of certification (CSC-1, CSC-2, CSC-3). Candidates who have successfully completed all three levels of certification become an official Certified Coffee Scientist™.
CSC Certification Tracks
Students/Instructor & Testimonials
Our next scheduled CSC seminar are listed below:
- March 6-8th, 2018 - Los Angeles, CA
- March 27-29th, 2018 - Melbourne, Australia
- May 10-12th, 2018 - Belforte del Chienti, Italy (Simonelli Group)
- Oct/Nov (TBA) - Dubai, UAE
Additional Information & Registration
- For more information visit our upcoming Schedule of Courses around the world.
- If you are interested in attending, we ask that you please Pre-Register so we can gauge the level of interest in that particular session.
- We will notify you of the event details as soon as we've confirmed our dates for that particular city/location.
Press & Media
- BeanScene (Feb 2018) - J.Rivera to host Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) seminar in Melbourne
- Nuova Simonelli (Jun 2017) - Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) hosted by Nuova Simonelli
- Global Coffee Review (Apr 2017) - Nuova Simonelli offers CSC Education Program
- Caravan Coffee (Feb 2014) - A Note from the Master: Coffee Science Certificate
- Daily Coffee News (Jan 2014) - Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) launches in North America
August 12, 2010 - We are happy to announce that we will once again be conducting a series of technical seminars in Australia. Our first sessions conducted back in March were completely sold out. Thanks to all of you for making the first event such a success, we hope you find this one even better.
March 11, 2013 - Next month launches the SCAA's 25th Annual conference in Boston, MA. The event, which is expected to attracted thousands, is sure to be the largest single coffee event on Earth.
March 17, 2013 - We're pleased to announce that we will be conducting a series of seminars in Berlin, Germany and Prague, Czech Republic in just over one month. Highly recommended for anyone wishing to learn more about the science & chemistry of coffee. For more information see our seminars page.
June 10, 2013 - We are happy announce that we will be exhibiting at this years World of Coffee in Nice, France on June 26-28th. Come by booth A25 and say hello we may just amuse you with some geeky coffee knowledge.
November 11, 2013 - If you've ever wanted to learn more about the science and chemistry in your cup of coffee - then 2014 may be just your year. This January '14 marks the official launching of our newly developed Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) program across the continental United States.
May 20, 2014 - Interested in coffee science? Make sure to attend our Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) seminar in Toronto, Canada on May 18-19th. Seating is limited so pre-register soon.
June 12, 2014 - Interested in coffee science? Make sure to attend out upcoming Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) seminar in New York on July 23-24th.
June 30, 2014 - Interested in Coffee Science? Come attend any of our Coffee Science Certificate (CSC) seminars coming to a city near you in 2014.